Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Ads, New Feed Format, But Still Same Great Taste!


Dear loyal readers,

By now you may have noticed the colorful and wonderful BlogHer ads gracing this blog. I've been on a waiting list to get ads from BlogHer on this blog, and I'm thrilled that day has finally come! BlogHer is an incredible network which, in the words of their own mission statement, works to: create opportunities for women who blog to pursue exposure, education, community, and economic empowerment.

I first noticed them when it dawned on me that nearly all of the blogs I really love and enjoy and respect have BlogHer ads on them. I was so excited to join their ranks and not only support the BlogHer community, but also get a little bit of that support for myself.

In order to fully showcase these ads and the links to the other BlogHer bloggers, I'll be shortening my feed after today. Which means you'll be getting titles and snippets of my posts in your feed readers or email inboxes -- all you'll need to do is click on the titles to read the full posts. Simple! Fast! All the easier to comment!

I really do hope you'll continue to read my blog and that this clicking over will not deter you from continuing as a Dena's Recipe Exchange enthusiast. ;-) I'm also toying with the idea of re-doing my blog template and changing the look of this blog. I'll keep you posted as I move forward with that.

However, I promise that the content of this blog will not change. I will still record my daily food life, thoughts, rants, raves, ideas, photos, and share recipes from me and others and bring it all to you here!

As always, I welcome your feedback, thoughts, suggestions, ideas, etc. And of course most especially your recipes or meal ideas! You can leave it in a comment or email me.

Thankful for you and your support,
Dena

1 comment:

  1. mazel tov! that is SO great! i love your blog format, but i know i'll love your new one too...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin