Well it's that time again! Time to figure out what the heck we're going to eat this week.
Hubby and I have had a busy weekend with lots of holiday parties, so it's actually been nice to sit down and think about what I'll be cooking at home. It's very grounding.
- Sunday: Winston's Pasta Puttanesca
- Monday: Mushroom-Leek Quinoa
- Tuesday: Quick & Easy Vegetable Winter Soup
- Wednesday: Hubby's Office Holiday Party (aka eating out)
- Thursday: Tofu Stirfry
- Friday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Creamy Tomato Bisque
Oh and stay tuned for a deeelish recipe that I got from my friends Nzinga & Michael -- they served this amazing Shiitake Mushroom Galette at their Chanukkah party and I told them I had to have the recipe for my blog. And my kitchen. So it's coming up soon.
What are you eating this week?