Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dinner Tonight!

Oh my gosh I already knew I loved Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine, but now they've just gotten better: they have a new blog called Dinner Tonight, in which they post their quick & easy idea for dinner each day.

Tonight's dinner idea looks delish. If I weren't already planning to make pasta with sauteed broccoli di ciccio shoots and canellini beans, I'd so be down for some flank steak with chimichurri sauce!

This is a great idea for those of you (and you know who you are!) who aren't into planning a weekly menu and prefer to plan day by day.

You can sign up to receive each night's dinner idea in your inbox or of course subscribe in your feed reader. So handy!

(And no, I swear I am not paid by nor am I a part of Marta Stewart's OMNIMEDIA for this. I just love this stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin