- Sunday: "Spa Dinner" (aka Curried Chicken Salad [I'll post this EASY and delicious recipe soon] with Artichokes a la Citymama and Roasted Asparagus with garlic and olive oil -- the first of the season! What, I ask you, is better than the first local and seasonal asparagus? The thin spears just made me want to sing "The Sound of Music" from a hilltop. No really.)
- Monday: Mexican Monday in our house, with another tip to Citymama -- Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Tuesday: Verdure (a kind of Italian vegetable saute...healthy and yummy!)
- Wednesday: Kale, Mushroom, and Cannelini Bean "Hash-ish"
- Thursday: Leftovers and Pickings (Hubby has class that night)
- Friday: who can say....unsure at this point!
What are you eating this week?
*with a tip to Citymama