Holy moly that hiatus was a bit longer than planned. Suffice it to say that an interstate move, settling into a new town, and then dealing with illness in our dog has taken up a lot of time.
But I am feeling the call of the blog again.
So I will start slowly and simply. Here's what we're eating in Casa Dena for the week:
- Monday: Asian Stirfry
- Tuesday: L'Shana Tovah! Moroccan Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew with Quinoa
- Wednesday: Mushroom Pasta (because autumn is in the air...)
- Thursday: Uh... I'm still working on it. Any ideas would be most welcome!
- Friday: 4-year wedding anniversary! We have reservations at Marche. YUM. Cannot wait.
- Chicken, sweet potatoes, and rice.
- Some cottage cheese.
- An egg or two.
- Peanut butter.