Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Forgive Me!



"Forgiveness is the oil of relationships." -- Josh McDowell

And the oil of reading food blogs written by real people? I am so sorry I haven't posted since JANUARY! Life outside of food and cooking took over and I just didn't have the bandwidth to both take care of life and post here.

But I'm back! Spring has sprung and I hope to be posting here regularly again. In other words, I've come crawling back hoping you'll forgive me my absence and still check in with this blog every so often.

What to look out for: my preparation for Pesach (Passover) with my substitute bubbe, Winston! Delicious!

On a completely unrelated note, when I was looking for a good quote about forgiveness, I found such a beautiful one by one of my faves, Mark Twain. I post it here apropos of nothing other than I just had to share it:

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." -- Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. And I'm so glad to be back! Getting hungry just thinking about posting....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin