Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

So Whaddya Think?

There certainly have been a lot of changes around here lately!

What do you think of the new look?

I loved this template when I first saw it. And now I've looked at it for so long I no longer have an objective eye. I can't tell if it's the right look for Dena's Recipe Exchange. I think it is. But I very well may change it to something else later today. And perhaps something else after that, in a month or two. I am currently pondering all my options. I really would love to have a banner photo in the header.

Will you help me figure out if this template works? What do you think?



P.S. Template is thanks to the amazingly cute Yummy Lolly -- check out her other adorable templates!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dena,

    I like the new look - it's super cute!! As are you. Smooches, -a fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MANY good things: new look, featured blog...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin