Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yummy Creamy FAGE Yogurt


I don't know if you've heard about this already, but FAGE Yogurt is giving away a case of yogurt every day this week!

I know I'm a little late in getting this info out to you, but it's not about how early you got into the game -- anyone can win.

Why I love FAGE yogurt: I travel to San Francisco for work quite a bit -- about once every six weeks -- and I always stay with my beloved friend Winston. Traveling upsets the daily routine, and one way I've come up with to make sure I still have a healthy breakfast while I'm away from home that is easy, cheap, and not too perishable (so Winston doesn't have to babysit whatever I'm eating before and after I go) is a simple breakfast of yogurt with some granola and cut-up fruit -- things that Winston has on hand on a regular basis anyway. And Winston's a regular Trader Joe's shopper just like me, so quite often the yogurt I get to have for breakfast at his house is the creamy and delicious FAGE.

In short, I love FAGE because it is yummy, healthy, easy, and awaits me while I'm traveling in San Francisco.

Why do you love FAGE? Leave your comment on the contest site and hopefully you'll be a winner! If you are, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin