Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom


Today is my mom's birthday (it's a big one) and she and my dad are in town to celebrate it. We're going to celebrate -- me and hubby, my mom and dad -- at one of the area's most delicious restaurants and loveliest locations around: King Estate Winery. (Plus they are rad because they use organic and sustainable agri- and viticulture methods, and their restaurant's produce is all sourced right there on the land: they've got quite the kitchen garden).

I can't wait! The wine is divine and the food is so so good. Being in the Willamette Valley and all, King Estate's Pinot Noir is fantastic. Check it out next time you see it in your local vintner's!

Now, on to peruse the menu to figure out what I'm going to order....

Happy Birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom. Hope you had a fab time at the Restaurant.

    happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin