Here's what we're eating around these parts this week:
- Sunday: Hubby's Favorite Dinner
- Monday: Mushroom Pasta (this week in our Mushroom CSA we got one giant matsutake and several fried chicken mushrooms! Woohoo! I also found some gorgeous, fresh-from-the-forest chanterelles at the market for $7.99 a pound -- we're going to be eating goooood tonight.)
- Tuesday: Winston's Comfort Food Dinner (because it is like crack. Once you have it, you must have moooooore!)
- Wednesday: Sauteed Sweet Potato & Kale with Quinoa
- Thursday: Matsutake Stir Fry
- Friday: It's hubby's work's big event, Hall of Achievement, so we'll be whooping it up with the University of Oregon School of Journalism & Communication folks to fete their finest alums at the Eugene Country Club. La-di-da! Fun!
- Saturday: Date Night!