Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Baaaack

OMG! It has been way too long, friends. So sorry about that!

Partially the blog hiatus has come about because I'm 30 weeks pregnant and well, there is just a lot on my plate at the moment. I haven't stopped cooking, of course, but blogging what I cook has taken a back seat. Okay, a trunk seat, really.

But I'm back! Because last night I made a new dinner so delicious that it would be just plain wrong to not share it with you all: Meatball Sandwiches with Kale Rabe on the side. I'm working on getting that post ready; should be up in the next week or so. (You guys, I have leftovers for lunch today and I cannot WAIT! Seriously. As soon as the recipe goes up, make these.)

So thanks for hanging in there with me and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin