Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bachelor Dinner Thursday

I asked my friends to submit recipes that were quick & easy, their "go-to meals." I got lots of great recipes back. And two that fall into the category that I like to call "Bachelor Dinners."

We all know what these are -- back in the day when I was single, I could easily make dinner out of tortilla chips and salsa. Or peanut butter, a spoon, and a hunk of yummy bread. The two recipes I'll be sharing with you today are an homage to the Bachelor Dinner. Because even when our single days are long past, we all fall back on these old favorites every once in a blue moon or two.

And I am all about eschewing food snobbery, so Bachelor Dinner Thursday it is.

Feel free to submit your own tried and true Bachelor Dinner by posting a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin