Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Menu Plan for the Week


It's funny planning for such a big feast like Thanksgiving and still having to remember the daily, regular meals. I am so excited and focused on Thursday's meal that it was hard for me to figure what the what* I was going to make between now and then.

So here's what I was able to come up with:
  1. Sunday: Pizza (delivery, from our favorite place)...it's been a long day and we're ready to just crash with some yummy food that will provide leftovers for lunch tomorrow

  2. Monday: Roasted Butternut and Chestnut-filled Pumpkin Ravioli with sauteed spinach and lots of garlic and extra virgin olive oil

  3. Tuesday: Mustard Greens & Rice

  4. Wednesday: Quinoa Pilaf

  5. Thursday: Traditional Thanksgiving Meal -- check back in for photos and a few recipes!

  6. Friday: Date Night and a break from cooking

  7. Saturday: Friends over; playing it by ear as to whether I feel like cooking or not.

And you? What do you have planned for this week?


* Anyone who can name that reference gets bonus points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin