It's funny planning for such a big feast like Thanksgiving and still having to remember the daily, regular meals. I am so excited and focused on Thursday's meal that it was hard for me to figure what the what* I was going to make between now and then.
So here's what I was able to come up with:
- Sunday: Pizza (delivery, from our favorite place)...it's been a long day and we're ready to just crash with some yummy food that will provide leftovers for lunch tomorrow
- Monday: Roasted Butternut and Chestnut-filled Pumpkin Ravioli with sauteed spinach and lots of garlic and extra virgin olive oil
- Tuesday: Mustard Greens & Rice
- Wednesday: Quinoa Pilaf
- Thursday: Traditional Thanksgiving Meal -- check back in for photos and a few recipes!
- Friday: Date Night and a break from cooking
- Saturday: Friends over; playing it by ear as to whether I feel like cooking or not.
And you? What do you have planned for this week?
* Anyone who can name that reference gets bonus points!