Cold weather makes me and hubby hungry. We received a fantastic gift certificate from Local Harvest for the holidays this year and put it to excellent use by ordering a whole smattering of dried mushrooms, which were delivered on Saturday. I cannot wait to cook with them! They look delicious.
On to the menu plan....
- Sunday: Roasted Butternut Squash & Chestnut in Pumpkin Pasta Ravioli with balsamic red chard & garlic
- Monday: Take-out (late night, no time to cook, unfortunately! The mushrooms have to wait.)
- Tuesday: My Fantastic Mushroom Pasta (yum!)
- Wednesday: Cold Weather Chili
- Thursday: Roasted Root Vegetables & Brussels Sprouts with Quinoa
- Friday: Homemade Indian Takeout