Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meal Plan for the Week

I'm a little behind on posting this, I realize. Better late than never, right?

  • Sunday: Leftovers and grazing (like crackers and cheese and whatnot
  • Monday: Mustard-Tarragon Roasted Chicken breasts and Balsamic-glazed Brussells Sprouts with Red Onion
  • Tuesday: Bunless Burgers (made with very local and very non-factory-farmed beef), topped with cheese, avocado, tomato; Artichokes a la Citymama; and Platano chips for hubby
  • Wednesday: Black Beans (with quinoa for hubby)
  • Thursday: Mushroom, Kale, and Canellini Hash-ish (with quinoa for hubby
  • Friday: Takeout of some sort...probably Season to Taste


Oooh and also I'm totally going to make these Black Bean Brownies this week too. I know -- black beans? WTF, right? But I trust Heidi of 101 Cookbooks. If she says they're good, they're good. And what's really delicious about them is that I can eat them, even with my funny limited diet! Woohoo!

And that's what we got goin' on here folks. If anyone has any good non-carb, non-sugar recipes, PLEASE SEND THEM! denasrecipeexchange at gmail dot com. I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin