Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Meal Planning Monday


Wow it's been a while since I posted a menu plan, no? Suffice it to say life has been busy of late. It's been hard enough to get the menu plan together, much less to post it online and blog about it.

But this past weekend I felt myself come up for air, and I'm back to my weekly menu plan posting. At least for now. There are busy times up ahead, too, but I'll tell you more about those later.

And now, let's get to it:



  • Sunday (aka last night): Robin Salad -- in hot weather, a big salad (a la Elaine) with the most delicious dressing ever is called for.

  • Monday: Arugula Salad with Flank Steak

  • Tuesday: Asian Stirfry with homemade peanut sauce

  • Wednesday: Hubby's Favorite Dinner

  • Thursday: Homemade Indian Takeout #2: tandoori-ish chicken with roasted spiced cauliflower, peas, and spinach

  • Friday: Take-out

  • Saturday: Date night!

And what are you eating this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your menu planning - it's inspiring! I try to do this when I go shopping, but then during the week I will want to eat different things than what I bought the ingredients for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola Moco --

    Have you seen the "Dinner Tonight" blog from Martha Stewart Everyday Food? I love it. And it plans dinner on a day to day basis, which might work better for you rather than planning a week in advance.

    I hear you -- sometimes your stomach gets set and it is just set!

    http://blogs1.marthastewart.com/dinnertonight/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin