Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Proud...and Hungry


Omigosh so 3 of the James Beard awards went to Bay Area foodies this year! I am so proud to live in this truly rich culinary hotbed. And now, after reading the article about them, I am huuuungry.


Mazel tov to all the winners!


And now, to scheme about how to get the hubby to take me to Delfina...and to get a coworker to bring Tartine delights in tomorrow...and to get my hands on some Maytag blue cheese! YUM!


Also, if you're into this kind of thing, I find the nominee list a fascinating read. Dan Barber! Mario Batali! The Slanted Door! So many restaurants that were already on my To Eat At Someday list are now even more so. (I've eaten at The Slanted Door several times, and each time has been absolutely heavenly. That restaurant is on my To Eat At Again & Again list.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin