The crisper air is inspiring dishes that I had put away, that I haven't turned to in a long while, and it kind of feels like coming home to old friends.
This is what we're eating at Casa Dena this week:
- Sunday: Hearty Autumn Chili
- Monday: Homemade General Tso's Chicken (will post recipe and pics soon -- it was awesome!)
- Tuesday: Brussels Sprouts with Quinoa (one of our very favorites around here; I have got to take photos and post this one! We keep eating it all before photos can happen. But not this time!)
- Wednesday: Broccoli Rabe Pasta with Italian Sausage
- Thursday: I'm taking a cooking class! It's called "Wild About Oregon Mushrooms." Hubby will fend for himself for dinner. I can't WAIT! Here's what's on the menu for my class:
- Wild Mushroom Canapé with White Bean Puree and Mascarpone Cheese
- Butternut Squash Bisque with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Olive Oil
- Pistachio Crusted Chicken Roulade with Caramelized Mushroom Fontina Ragu
- Creamy Herb Polenta and Roasted Pepper Coulis
- Apple Tart Tatin with French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Friday: Some kind of quick and cheap takeout....
What are YOU cooking this week? Has autumn hit where you live?