Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

NaBloPoMo is on the Horizon!


And I'll be joining in the fun this year again, too.

What the heck is NaBloPoMo?

November is National Blog Posting Month. Where did it get such a dorky name?

Here's what www.nablopomo.com tells us:

"The name NaBloPoMo is derived from NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, where participants try to write an entire novel in one month. We're here because we can't commit to an endeavor of such magnitude, but we can post on our blogs every day for a month! Weekends included."

So there you have it. Stay tuned in November as I wrench my way through posting every. single. day.

If you want to help me out, send me your recipes! In fact, I would love to post your favorite Thanksgiving recipe, whatever the dish may be. Send them on in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin