Oh what a beautiful day!!!
It is 80 degrees here in Eugene. Sunny and blue and just everything you could want out of a mid-April day.
Made me want to sing this this morning:
We did make it to the Farmer's Market on Saturday, on our bikes, after hitting the library book sale. What a perfect day!
And here's what we'll be eating in Casa Dena this week, thanks to the bounty we found at the Farmer's Market. Anything in green came from the Farmer's Market and is local!
- Monday: Grilled grass-fed hamburgers from Deck Family Farm, asparagus, and arugula salad
- Tuesday: Trader Joe's Thai Veggie Potstickers with Baby Bok Choy and Broccoli
- Wednesday: Out to cheap and casual dinner with friends
- Thursday: Quinoa Pilaf with Oyster Mushrooms (did you know that 2 cups of oyster mushrooms has 19 grams of protein?!?!?!)
- Friday: Turnip Raab and Garbanzo Bean Rice
- Saturday: Date Night
Mmmmm.... tasty, seasonal, and healthy. Can't wait to grill burgers outside in the warm evening air tonight!
What are you eating this week?