Hubby and I had a great Thanksgiving in Redmond, Oregon with dear friends and their family. Much turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, brussels sprouts, and yams were consumed -- and there was even a crab feed, which hubby was VERY happy about. Lovely hikes along the Deschutes River were walked. Fun and enlivening conversations were had. Hilarious board games were played.
And now, back to life and the coming of December and all it holds. We're happy to be back home in our new house, nesting for the holidays.
So here's what we're eating at Casa Dena as we recover from the devilishly delicious gluttony of Thanksgiving:
- Sunday: Kitchen Sink/Kitchen Garden Soup (you know, like the one I made last week. So many veggies = really good for post-Thanksgiving recovery.)
- Monday: Roasted Garlic Chicken with Fingerling Potatoes and Sauteed Kale
- Tuesday: Fall Bounty Hash (yummmmers)
- Wednesday: Hubby's Favorite Dinner
- Thursday: Winston's Comfort Food Dinner
- Friday: Hubby's office holiday party
- Saturday: Date Night!