Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009!

I know you've been waiting for it all year long, and it's finally here:  

NaBloPoMo*!

That's right, friends -- National Blog Posting Month is here. I'm a little daunted, but I've done it once before and failed once before, and I am determined to make this year a success. 2009 will be a comeback for Dena's Recipe Exchange!

So as of today, November 1st, I will be blogging every day for the entire month. Just like the NaBloPoMo badge says, it's gonna be 30 Posts (at least) in 30 Days around here.

So get ready!

And if, perchance, you happen to have thoughts or suggestions about recipes or topics about which I might blog, I would be eternally grateful if you would send them to me.

Back with more posting tomorrow....


* Interested in finding out more about this strange phenomenon with the bizarre title? Check out their FAQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin