Check 'em out! I read these all for different reasons --
- (a) some have great photos over which I like to drool,
- (b) some write about food in a way that's really fun and funny,
- (c) some present recipes and approach cooking in a way that's totally down to earth and feels really unintimidating and like you're sharing recipes with a friend,
- (d) some offer up a slice of life and vision of a universe that is so totally unlike mine that it is really fun to peek through the looking glass,
- (e) some are a great round-up of recipes and food issues alike, and
- (f) some are clearly artists and it's a pleasure to simply observe them execute their craft. And some are a combination of all of the above.
Dena's (Current) Top Five Favorite Food Blogs
presented in no particular order
- 101 Cookbooks (this falls into categories a, f)
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks (a, b, c, d)
- CityMama (c)
- Smitten Kitchen (a, b, f)
- The Jew & The Carrot (c, e)
- Serious Eats (a, b, e)
What are your favorites? What great food blogging am I missing out on?