- Sunday: Annual Oscar Night Smorgasbord (ie, lots of things to nibble and pick at: eco-kosher salami, cheeses, olives, nuts, fruit, crackers for hubby)
- Monday: Roasted Cauliflower "Mac" & Cheese and Salad (I have got to post this recipe. So easy, so delicious!)
- Tuesday: Hubby's Favorite Dinner
- Wednesday: Verdure (basically an Italian stir-fry of EVOO, garlic, and veggies, including brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, a little sundried tomato, etc. I'm serving hubby's on top of a little pasta, and mine on top of some cannellini beans.)
- Thursday: Taco Salad
- Friday: Cashew Chicken & Snow Peas
- Saturday: Date Night!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Menu Plan for the Week
Well now that you know all about my new crazy eating restrictions, this week's menu will probably make more sense. I'm trying to approach it as an opportunity to get very creative. If you've got any ideas, please send them over!