Well it's that time again. What to eat at Casa Dena? Especially after last week's Thanksgiving feast? A little of this and a little of that, some of it fond twists and repeats of last Thursday's favorite dishes.
So here's what I came up with:
- Sunday: Artichoke-Sundried Tomato Ravioli with Chard & Roasted Hazelnuts (great idea from one of my fave food blogs, 101 Cookbooks!)
- Monday: Balsamic Brussels Sprouts & Red Onion Quinoa
- Tuesday: Black Beans & Rice
- Wednesday: Hubby's Favorite Dinner (aka Cornbread, Black-eyed Peas, & Sauteed Greens)
- Thursday: Roasted Lemon-Garlic Chicken, Roasted Root Vegetables, and French Green Beans with Crispy Shallots
- Friday: Leftovers
And what are you planning to cook this week?