Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

A President Who Reads Pollan?

Holy crap. Words I thought I'd never hear. Sweet music to my ears. One of the presidential candidates gets it about how f-ed up our food systems are:

"I was just reading an article in The New York Times by Michael Pollan about food...."
-- Barack Obama, from an interview with Time's Joe Klein.

This makes me so happy, I can't even tell you. Now, we just need to elect the man. And then, hold him to his promises.

(h/t to Grist.)


P.S. I realize tomorrow is the start of NaBloPoMo! I can't believe how busy I will be until November 4th. But I do promise to post every day, even if it's something small and silly and not a recipe. However, to start the month off grandly -- and deliciously -- I have a wonderful mushroom recipe to post tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin