Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brief Hiatus for a Good Reason!


I'm sure you've noticed this blog has been a bit lacking lately.

First, I apologize.

And second, I am here to give a brief non-food-related update as to why: hubby and I are in the process of searching for and buying our first home!

Which is fantastic news. But it does mean that I have little to no steam left in me at the end of the day to think about anything non-house-related. Which means this blog gets neglected.

However, we're on a fast track and hopefully I'll be back to posting here very soon. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

For now, I leave you with this lovely illustration of the simple, clear, easy, and smooth nature of the first-time homebuying process. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'd send you some of my very own home search mojo, but I don't think you'd want it since it apparently isn't doing much for us. But I nonetheless send lots of love and will keep my fingers crossed for your search!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin