Well, what better time to get back to posting my weekly menu plans than NaBloPoMo, right? It's not that I haven't been planning out our meals weekly, it's just that I've been terrible about posting them!
So, without further ado, here is what we've been eating/will be eating at Casa Dena this week....
- Monday: Winston's Comfort Food Dinner (oh MAN that is out-of-this-world good. I gave it a little twist this time by adding caramelized onions and oooooohhhhhh.... I'm drooling just thinking about it. I left out the tomato, too, because of the season. But they were just as good, seriously.)
- Tuesday: Butternut Squash & Chanterelle Bisque (oh good god hubby and I were excited about this! Yum yum yummers!)
- Wednesday: Broccoli Rabe Pasta Bake (a new recipe I will definitely be featuring on here; it is wayyyy too good not to share.)
- Thursday: Baked Chicken, Sweet Potato Oven Fries, and Sauteed Red Chard
- Friday: Not sure yet.... possibly a quick and easy winter soup? Maybe sesame noodles? It all depends...
- Saturday: Date night!
- Sunday: Oregon Fall Bounty Hash (which is about to be posted very soon, promise! It is DELISH.)