Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week


Wow it's been a while since I posted one of these, eh?

Well, what better time to get back to posting my weekly menu plans than NaBloPoMo, right? It's not that I haven't been planning out our meals weekly, it's just that I've been terrible about posting them!

So, without further ado, here is what we've been eating/will be eating at Casa Dena this week....

  • Monday: Winston's Comfort Food Dinner (oh MAN that is out-of-this-world good. I gave it a little twist this time by adding caramelized onions and oooooohhhhhh.... I'm drooling just thinking about it. I left out the tomato, too, because of the season. But they were just as good, seriously.)
  • Tuesday: Butternut Squash & Chanterelle Bisque (oh good god hubby and I were excited about this! Yum yum yummers!)
  • Wednesday: Broccoli Rabe Pasta Bake (a new recipe I will definitely be featuring on here; it is wayyyy too good not to share.)
  • Thursday: Baked Chicken, Sweet Potato Oven Fries, and Sauteed Red Chard
  • Friday: Not sure yet.... possibly a quick and easy winter soup? Maybe sesame noodles? It all depends...
  • Saturday: Date night!
  • Sunday: Oregon Fall Bounty Hash (which is about to be posted very soon, promise! It is DELISH.)
What about you? What are you serving up? How are you taking advantage of the incredible flavors of fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin